Returns & Exchanges
100-Day Return or Exchange Policy
If you wish to cancel your order at no charge, you must email us within two business days from the date of the purchase. If you choose to cancel your order after two business days, but before your order ships, you will be charged 5% (five percent) of the total purchase price. After your order has shipped but within 100 days of the purchase date, if you choose to cancel or exchange your order, you will be responsible for the shipping charges in the amount of $1,000 plus 10% (ten percent) of the invoice subtotal.
If you return or exchange any item, you must provide proof of purchase and obtain a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number.
A valid return should be based on one of the following conditions and as per the requirements listed below:
- After obtaining an RMA, you must ensure your return is adequately packaged for shipping, and is insured.
- Clearly and legibly indicate the provided RMA number via a label affixed to the package. Returns without an RMA will not receive a refund of any kind.
- We must receive your return within 100 days from the date of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in original, salable condition and without cosmetic damage, or any other damage.
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of the package, including shipping fees and insurance.
- The spa must be made available at curbside and ready for pickup at the scheduled time and date.
To Request an RMA:
Provide your name and contact information, the order number, the date of purchase, the product plate information (indicating model name, serial number, configuration ID), and any photos or other media files if your reason for the return is any kind of damage.
- Use the Support Request Form as the fastest way to obtain an RMA.
Last updated in April 2023.