Shipping Terms and Conditions
Shipping Policy for Conterminous United States
- Parcel orders (Parts and accessories) with a subtotal less than $100 will be charged a $24.95 shipping fee.
- Parcel orders (Parts and accessories) with a subtotal of $100 or more will receive free shipping.
- Hot tubs and swim spas will be charged a $500 Curbside Delivery fee.
- Backyard Delivery is available (as an alternative option to Curbside Delivery) at a price of $699. This option is not available for all models; see the “Backyard Delivery” section below for additional details.
Shipping is not available to Alaska, Hawai’i, Canada, U.S. territories, or any other country.
Parcel Orders placed by 9PM ET are typically shipped within five business days.
Wellisspa is limited in availability to production scheduling per model. If we are out of the model you choose, expect to wait a reasonable time. Due to heightened market demand at the factory, please allow up to 12-24 weeks for production, plus an additional five to ten business days for shipping.
Potential Split Shipments
Your entire order might not deliver together. Orders may arrive in multiple shipments, and sometimes on different days.
- Spa accessories are shipped from a different warehouse than spas and will arrive separately.
- Parts of your order may be shipped by different carriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS or via another freight carrier.
The freight company will contact you in advance of the delivery, to provide you with an expected arrival window. We strongly recommend you or someone you trust be at the delivery address to sign for the delivery.
At the time of delivery, check for damage. Giving the freight company permission to leave the delivery without inspection exposes you to all liability for damage or loss. If the carrier has damaged the spa in transit, write “Damaged” on the shipping documents and do not refuse the delivery.
- The Backyard Delivery is available for standard spas only. This option is not available for swim spas or the Olympus model.
- Upon purchase of spa with Backyard Delivery option, you may be asked to provide pictures and/or video of your backyard, installation location, driveway, and connecting accessways or pathways. Failure to provide these photos may prohibit the Backyard Delivery, in which case your order may be adjusted to Curbside Delivery.
- We will make every reasonable attempt to make Backyard Delivery possible for you; however, Backyard Delivery is not available in all areas. If Backyard Delivery is not available in your area, through no fault of your own, we will deliver your spa via Curbside Delivery and refund you the difference.
Included with Backyard Delivery:
- Placement of the spa to the desired location
- Please provide a clear path to the installation site of the spa. This includes a flat, non-inclined, dry, and stable ground with no loose landscaping such as dirt, sand, rocks or pavers.
- A minimum path of 6′ wide and 9′ tall is required to deliver the spa to the installation site.
- Failure to provide adequate path for delivery shall incur a $500 re-delivery fee.
- Installation of cover lifter or steps, if included with purchase and delivered prior to Backyard Delivery
- Removal of packaging materials
Not Included with Backyard Delivery:
- Any electrical installation, including hooking up the new spa to an existing line
- A dedicated GFCI Breaker is always required.
- We strongly recommend you hire a licensed electrician.
- Consult with your local Building Department for current codes and necessary permits.
- Procurement or payment of permits or any other work necessary, including electrical, for the delivery, installation, or use of the spa
- Removal of gates, fences, stairs, doors, or any other obstacle impeding delivery of the spa
- Filling the spa with water or chemicals
- Installation of any accessory other than cover lifter or steps, or any accessory not purchased from Wellisspa
- Delivery to any height over 4′ (i.e. lifting a spa onto a deck or up an incline)
- The use, or coordination for us, of a crane for delivery
- Delivery of the following models: Olympus, Danube, Amazon, Rio Grande
- Spas and SwimSpa are heavy items and require industry standard equipment to set and put them in place. Due to this, we shall not be responsible for any damage to decking, patios, pavers, concrete, landscaping, or any other property which may become blemished or damaged during delivery.
- At some point, your spa may require service. For this reason, we recommend you do not enclose or sink your spa into a deck, concrete, ground, or any other obstacle which would prohibit access to any side of the spa. Removal of the spa to gain access to the equipment is the homeowner’s responsibility.
Applicable taxes will be charged, according to state law, based on the delivery address. Shipping & handling charges may be taxable based on applicable state laws. Tax is not collected for deliveries to states which do not collect sales tax.
Last updated in April 2023.