Variable Shipping Policy for U.S. 47-States:
- Standard shipping is included to the U.S. 47-states (minus CA, AK, and HI) on all orders with a merchandise total of $100 or more.
- Package orders under $100 ship to the U.S. 47-states for a flat rate of just $24.95.
- White glove delivery is an available option at a price of $699.
Alaska, California & Hawaii:
We do not currently ship to Alaska, California & Hawaii.
We are not authorized to ship to Canada but can ship to any address near the Canadian Border you may choose.
We only ship within the U.S.A. Sorry, no shipping to offshore U.S. territories or other countries.
Quick Shipping for Supplies and Other Stocked Items: Orders for stocked merchandise placed by 9 PM Eastern Time (6 PM Pacific) are normally shipped by the fifth business day. This excludes weekends and holidays.
Wellisspa are limited in availability to production scheduling per model. If we are out of the model you choose, expect to wait a reasonable time. Due to heightened market demand at the factory, please allow up to 12-24 weeks for production. Add shipping time in transit, typically up to 5-10 additional business days.
The freight company will contact you in advance of the delivery, to give an expected arrival window. We strongly recommend that you or someone you trust be at the delivery address to sign for the delivery.
*** SEE INSTRUCTION ONLINE ABOUT RECEIVING YOUR SPA ***
At the time of delivery, check for damage. Giving the freight company permission to leave the delivery without inspection exposes you to all liability for damage or loss.
Potential Split Shipments:
Please don’t be concerned if your entire order is not delivered together. Your merchandise may arrive in multiple cartons, and sometimes on different days. It all depends on a number of factors, so please read below before contacting us:
- Spa accessories could be shipped from a different warehouse and arrive separately.
- Large, bulky items are often shipped factory-direct (freight), separately from other items such as supplies.
- Parts of your order may be shipped by different carriers such as FedEx, UPS, Postal Service, or freight.
White Glove Delivery
- Placement of the spa or SwimSpa to the desired location
- Please provide a clear path to the installation site of the spa
- Minimum path of 6′ wide is needed to deliver the spa to the installation site
- Failure to provide adequate path for delivery will incur a $500 re-delivery fee
- Installation of cover lift or steps if included with purchase
- Removal of packaging materials
- All Electrical installation including hooking up the new spa to an existing line
- We highly recommend hiring a licensed electrician to install all electrical connections
- A dedicated GFCI Breaker is required for the installation of any spa or SwimSpa
- Procurement or Payment of Permits for the unit and electrical
- Please consult your local Building Department for current codes and permits
- Removal of gates, fences, stairs, doors, or any other obstacle intruding the delivery of the spa
- Filling the spa with water and addition of chemicals
- Delivery to a height over 4′ may require an additional charge
- The use of a crane for delivery is not included and must be quoted before the scheduled delivery
- Spas and SwimSpa are heavy items and require industry standard equipment to set and put them in place
Due to this, we shall not be responsible for any damage to decking, patios, pavers, concrete, landscaping, or any other property that may become blemished or damaged during delivery.
- At some point, your spa may require service. For this reason, we recommend that you do not enclose or sink your spa into a deck, concrete, ground, or any other obstacle that will prohibit access to all sides of the spa
Removal of the spa to gain access to the equipment is the homeowner’s responsibility
For states where applicable, sales tax is collected for remittance back to the states, based on the order delivery destination. Shipping & handling charges may be taxable based on applicable state laws. No tax is collected for deliveries to states that do not have sales tax.
Since most of our items are custom made, if you wish to cancel your order for free of charge, you must email us within 2 working days of the purchase that you are canceling the order. If you choose to cancel your order after 2 working days, you will be charged 10% of the total purchase price to cover costs incurred on your behalf. If you choose to cancel your order after the item has shipped but no more than 30 days, you will be responsible for shipping charges of $500 plus 10% of the total invoice to cover costs incurred on your behalf.